miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

My place and yours - that's nice, that's different, that's unusual

Well, it seems all I do here is play Mike's meme.
Nothing like a bit of discipline. Ha!


As I have been pretty far from my actual place but still having nice places to rest my often weary head, I am really relying on other people's places for now and for the next wee while.
This week I have been staying with my nana.
She has a lovely apartment. It is very neat and tidy.
And of course, always has plenty of food.


There is a dishwasher in the kitchen.
Quietly redundant but still very useful as phone table, envelope holder, pen place and naturally an extra pantry.
Innovative and fits this theme nicely.
Hooray for nanas!

Now I am off to do some renovations in Kiaoraland.
Chau por un ratito

1 comentario: