martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

My place and yours - my collectionSSSSS!

Oh yes, most definitely in the plurals and most likely not needed.
In fact, Flaite would probably say I collect collections! Is that possible?
Sadly, I also have had to collect store rooms so many lovely things are packed away, safe and sound, out of harms way but far from the loving gaze of their owner.

Que lastime.
So, for focus I asked my sister what she thinks I collect and to the best of her recollection [nice word connection] my collections include
clothes
vintage clothes
books
1950's glassware
furniture
old fotos and albums
&
zines

All true and I think I would add to this list:
bikes [yikes, more than three!],
cameras,
cute signs particularly spanish ones,
Regalo
strange little cosas that only seem to make a collection
when they are on my shelf,
orange for the caravan,
red for life accessories,
and now lots of fotos of my collections

Such a shame most of it is packed away...


2 comentarios:

  1. It is such a shame that so many of your collections are packed away and you can't enjoy them but I do love that you collect collections.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ahhh collecting collections....I think that is my polite and slightly glorified description for my wanton shopping and hoarding tendencies. Irresistably pretty, justifiably secondhand but really just a lot of stuff!

    Can't wait to get it out of the bodegas and back into my life.jajaja

    ResponderBorrar