domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

My place and yours - bedside

Bedside in close
The Good Bunny and the Evil Wolverine...my true alteregos jajaja
Goodnight kiwi bedside
Tidied bedside but very close to the truth.
Recuerdos from melbs, chile, el furgon, argentina, bolivia all close to hand.
I am slowly making my way through the book but it's suffering from late night negligence.
Learn spanish
Meanwhile I am distracted by the trashy revistas, entertaining zines and back issues of the SANFIC fim festival catalogue. Dictionary is to sometimes check words when Flaite is already asleep. He's my on demand dictionary. Easier than looking up words for myself.
Magazine stash is looking thin as I am in the middle of a new zine...cut 'n' paste tornado.
La niña bonita
The pretty girl looks out for the piedras from furgon travels...
Goat Promesa pink pompom
I want a degu but a goat would be ok too.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh I love those little knitted guys! They are adorable! And those little felted pom-pommy things too! So pleased to peek into your life. Thank you for showing us! x

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The pink guys have been following me around since I found them in an oppy in Canterbury Rd about 10 years ago. They are slightly demented.
    Pompoms from Argentina...lots of lovely things come from there.

    ResponderBorrar